Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is always a special day in our family. It's also my Mom's birthday! So this year when I was thinking of her birthday card...my Mommy and Me group solved that for me. We went and stamped our babies feet into the shape of a heart. It was so much fun. Of course always an event when trying to do something like that with squirmy babies, but I think way more precious then anything I could've stamped with rubber!

I came home with my card that only had the feet on it and finished it off with some Primas and heart RainDots and of course a SU sentiment.

I'm sure that Mom wasn't disappointed not to get a handmade card from me this year for her birthday, this tops any that I could do.

Also, a couple weeks ago when our little bundle approached the 2 month mark, my daughter and I took him to have his picture taken. We had so much fun! He's our STAR! He enjoyed it very much. He had 3 different outfits and he just smiled though the whole thing. I'm in love with my blue bundle. All his pictures came out great, it was hard to narrow it down to the dozen I got :)

Here is his Valentine picture to everyone! Isn't he just the cutest!! Enjoy!




4 comments:

Rachel Brumley said...

Cute,cute card! Now why was that idea not around when my kids were babies???

Your baby is adorable - so sweet.

Melissa Sauls said...

OMG, love love LOVE that card!! And your little bundle is soo adorable. My goodness he is getting so big!

Liz Goldhawk said...

What an adorable Valentine card!!! Great idea... love the way you finished yours off.

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

That is sooooooooooo cute!!! Love it!!!