Friday, May 7, 2010

What?

Hi friends!

It's been so long since I've visited all of you.

Life has been really busy with hubby's deployment, my teen's school activities and of course the extra time that I get to spend daily with my toddler. I wouldn't give up that time for anything.

So, inking it up has gone on the sidebar for a while...and now it seems things are settling in and I feel like getting inky again ;) I think some of Stampin' UP's changes have even inspired me to get back to it. Lots of things coming up for the July catalog....and new colors always get me in the mood!


Anyway, to get the ball rolling, I have this card that I sent to my hubby for Easter. It's very very past Easter, but it's still a cute card. You'll have to forgive me, I didn't write down what I used and it's been so long I don't have all the info...but I'll tell you what I remember. I've seen this joke around the net for years and then when this stamp came out it was all over SCS as well. He got a kick out of it.



I used a Martha Stewart grass punch, a Stampendous egg punch and the talking bubbles I created on the computer. The bunny is "Chocolate Bunny" from Stampin' UP! which I embossed to make it shine like a real chocolate bunny, YUM!

And I used the scallop circle punch from SU to take a 'bite' out of one bunny's bum and the other bunny's ears. That was mighty tastey ;)

I hope you are all having a wonderful spring! Here in VA the weather has been just magnificent this week. We've been outside daily, soaking in those rays!

Also, I want to thank my blogger group on SCS "Oceans 11" for not giving up on me!


Blog Siggy2

7 comments:

kat said...

Too funny, love the grass and the embossed BG. Gonna have to case this one.

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love the way you embossed the bunny... it's a really funny card!

peggysue said...

That is a funny card, I like that joke. I have never seen the MS grass punch, now I'll be looking for it next easter, far easier than just using scissors which is what i usually do! Is your teen prom age? Mine is, last one for a while!~

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

We are just glad to see what you post whenever you get a chance...sounds like you're pretty busy these days!
I love the sense of humor on this card! It's great!

The Mama Monkey said...

I love this and I bet he did too!! MS makes the cutest punches! Thankfully when we move Mikes will be a 6 hour drive...I get in enough trouble as it is!! ;)

Dell said...

Fabulous bunny! Glad to see you back inking again. Hope to see more.

Stephanie said...

fun card Katie & I have to get that grass punch!!

I like how everyone in our blog group understands that life doesn't always allow for blogging and crafting to come at the top of the priority list.