Sunday, May 30, 2010

One of a few...

I've been playing with a new set from the Summer Mini.
I think he's kinda cute :)
My hubby is getting a new grill this summer and this set
will suit him :)

I pulled out some designer papers that didn't look
completely feminine, it's so hard to make masculine
cards.

I used some retired HodgePodge to add some heartiness
to the card. I also used my old cloud stencil for the sky. That is not something that should ever have retired.
There will be more of these to come :)


Set:King of the Grill
Accessories: Razzleberry Lemonade DP, Whisper White, Crushed Curry & Pumpkin Pie cardstocks, Oval Punch, Crushed Curr Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Pewter HP, Circle Cutte
r
Blog Siggy2

3 comments:

kat said...

He's great, love the colours, DSP and the clouds. Too cute....

Stephanie said...

how fun is this?? love that image!! the ribbon & buckle is great :)

Liz Goldhawk said...

Your colouring looks great! I love what you did with this set, and the papers you paired it with... great card!