Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings

Happy Thanksgiving!



There are countless blessings that I am thankful for today.

All the blessings that my Lord bestows on me daily, many I don't even recognize. He is so good.

I am so thankful for my little boy who is ONE today, yes, he's my special Thanksgiving treat. A year ago I was in the hospital with him in my arms. He's such a joy!

I am thankful for my daughter, so bright and beautiful. She has such a big heart. She came home with Honor Roll this week, her first quarter of her first year in high school. We are so proud.

I am thankful for my husband, he's always so loving and caring to all of us. Thankful for his back surgery he had a month ago and that he is doing so well.

I am thankful for my family back home. They are missed daily and thought of all the time.

As we approach another year, I pray we count our blessings.

Blog Siggy2

No comments: