Friday, April 25, 2008

Baby's First Picture

Hello all, sorry that it's been so long since I've posted anything. It's been very crazy busy around here and I think, for now, things are settling down a bit. I'm working on a card and I hope to post it today or tomorrow, we'll see :)

We had our first OB appointment yesterday and got to see the very fist glimpse of our little wonder. Seeing that little heart pounding on the screen was so....well, it put tears of joy in my eyes. The baby even did a few twists and turns, so it's already an active one. Finally seeing it makes it that much more real!!! Until now, sure I've got some nausea, but you just don't get that all over pregnant feeling until you see your little one.

And for all my viewers....here is our little bundle!! The Doc says it looks like a Gummy Bear....can I pick the flavor???



Chelsea was very disappointed that it wasn't twins. She wanted two, not sure why and I don't think she even knows why, other then it would be "COOL" to her. I, on the other hand, am very content with just one at a time.

I told the Doc that Mom had the same spread between my older brother and me, then ... already knowing I have a younger brother ... said "So, you still have one to go after this, right?" LOL Only if it will be cool like '3 years 3 months and 3 days younger', like my brother is to me.

Many are saying BOY, no one will say GIRL, so I don't know. We'll either make everyone happy or prove everyone wrong. Only time will tell.

The doc says I'm very healthy, even if I'm at the Advanced Maternal Age, WHATEVER, lol. Age is all in the mind, right??

Edit: We are due November 21st :)

9 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Biggest of congrats on your happy news!! I hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Rosella said...

Congratulations!! May God keep on blessing you and your new little one. Hope you have a healthy pregnancy!

Lizette said...

Congratulations ! What a cute little Gummy Bear !

Mary said...

Congratulations! How very exciting for you and your family. Thank you for sharing your very first picture of your baby with all of us. :)

Mary

Amanda said...

Oooh, congratulations! When are you due? I think that is adorable that your Dr. said it looked like a gummy bear. We never knew with either of mine, in fact, on my second, they said it was a girl and he is a very healthy 3 year old boy today :) *oops*

Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy :)

Pam's Pride said...

How precious!

Kim said...

Congrats Katie - how exciting! Kim stampinscrapnewbie

Judy Rozema said...

Congratulations!! I still have my little pictures from 20 years ago of my first - and also the ones from my youngest - 16 years ago! They are precious!

If no one will say girl, I will!

GIRL
heehee

loretta said...

Katie:

I wish you only the blest! Many blessings for a healthy baby and mommy. I hope you have a quick delivery too! (My last baby took 1 hour 45 min to get here).

Hugs,

Loretta
www.msrhetta.blogspot.com