Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Is Among Us!!!



Happy April everyone!! I love spring, the colors of everything in bloom gives me such a fresh feeling and new inspiration!!

Also it gives me the energy for Spring Cleaning!!

I've been busy sorting through my Studio and finding things that I'd love to pass along to someone who can use them. Check out my eBay listings for catalogs and stamp sets! They are new and unmounted sets from 2005-2007! There might be just the perfect thing for your own collection!

I'll be busy this week getting some things made to post here, not sure what yet, lol, but I have a few things brewing in my head!

Have fun and get inky!!

2 comments:

MichelleO said...

I think I may just wander off to ebay and look.... I need to get my spring cleaning going!

Jessica F. said...

Good luck with the ebay listings. And good for you for doing some cleaning! I should do that.