Thursday, June 17, 2010

What a blessing

My lovely daughter is 15 today.
Again...where does the time go? She's such a lovely lady.
I'm so very proud of the woman she is becoming.
She is talented, kind, funny, smart, thoughtful, caring...the
list goes on and on.
I am so very proud that she is mine and so very blessed that
God gave her to me.

I've been wanting this set for so long, and I've seen so many wonderful
cards made with it. I raised the flowers to make them stand out and even
added crystal effects to the cap. And I used new colors!!!! How fun!

Also, I took out my trusty brayer to make the background, goodness I love
that tool!!

Thanks for coming by!

Set: Inspired by Nature, Hugs & Wishes
Accessories: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy & Whisper White cardstocks, Old Olive ribbon (really close to the pear), Scallop edge punch, Crystal Effects, brads, brayer.

Blog Siggy2

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can see why you've wanted this set! What a gorgeous card - love how you used the brayer. Hope your daughter enjoyed her birthday!! Oh to be 15 again :)

kat said...

Oh, it come out just lovely. Love the colours and the way you popped the flowers. Happy Birthday, Chelsea. I can't believe your 15!!!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love the Peach Parfait brayered behind the grass... I love this set too, and I love what you did with it!

The Mama Monkey said...

I love this set!! This is such a gorgeous card and I know your DD will love it! Happy 15th Birthday to her! So, is she testing for her driver's permit??