Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day Honey

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband!
He's a great father and step-dad and we all love him so much.

He is a getting a new grill for Father's Day this year
and this card certainly will be received as a BTUtiful thing!
He'll be in our back yard with all the birds flying around for sure!


And always thinking of my own father who went home to be with our Heavenly Father. He was a wonderful father to us. I love and miss you Dad. Thinking of you today and always.

Set: King of the Grill
Accessories: Maine Blueberry DP, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White cardstocks, CB Folder, Punch, Old Olive Ribbon, Jolee

Blog Siggy2

1 comment:

peggysue said...

I think that's one cute card. I miss my dad too, first Father's Day without him. Tough. I'm sure hte grill will be a welcome gift.