Monday, February 14, 2011

Celebrating Mom

Happy Birthentine's Day to my MOM!!

She is...dare I say it....she won't know...she's 74 today!


I'm so thankful to the Lord that she is still with us, making memories with us, and telling us all the stories of our family.


I haven't made a card since Father's Day...GASP!


Don't really know why, just didn't make it into my craft room to do more then play on the computer. I always have intentions to, but life gets in the way.


I went hunting for inspiration to get me back into the swing of things and found
this card over at SCS that caught my eye. Maybe because I could do it without stamping...I don't know.


I added a layer of cardstock behind the hearts to make them pop a bit.

And aren't those glitter brads beautiful!!!!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone enjoys their Valentine's day with someone they love.

Accessories: [Everything SU unless stated] Designer Paper Razzleberry Lemonade, Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry. Heart Punch, Glimmer Brads, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain, Rich Razzleberry Taffeta and a Cuttlebug Folder.
Blog Siggy2

3 comments:

Dell said...

Very stunning card! The yellow touch just makes it beam! I am sure your mom will love it.

Unknown said...

Everything about that card is fun! Love the colors, truly, purple is one of my favs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous card!! Bet your mom will love it!! I love the purple and yellow and your design!!