Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mitten Shirt



Just a plug for my sister-in-law....

She works with autistic children and designed this awesome shirt where the mittens are part of the shirt so the child won't loose them, or complain that they had to wear the mittens. The shirts are made of fleece and come in a variety of colors/sizes.

My niece and nephew both have one and love them and I'm sure that I'll have one on my little guy when he gets older.

If you have little ones, take a peek. You can put water-proof mittens over them if you need to.

Her Etsy store: mitten08
Let me know what you think!!!

Edit:
Question: Do the mittens come off if you want them to?
Answer: No they are all part of the shirt, it's one piece...no seam at the wrist.

4 comments:

Alexandria said...

That's a really neat idea! Do the mittens come off it you want them to?

Holly VanDyne said...

What a fantastic idea for a shirt! I hope she sells a ton! :)

Anonymous said...

Clever idea! Very practical, too!!

~Jenn

Amy J said...

What a cool idea! Those would sell well in here in Utah!