Friday, September 19, 2008

Did someone say pumpkin??

I love fall, it's my favorite time of the year. I love to see the colors changing on the trees and to smell the crispness in the air. It also means the start of all those fun comfort foods. I've been craving pumpkin lately, so I bought a big ol' can of Libby's and started baking.

Today I made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and then checked out Libby's for the Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies there are so many great recipes to choose from. Makes this pregnant woman's mouth water!


Then I finally got around to finishing up some more journals and beaded pens. I love making these. They are a great hit with the teens and beyond ;) For closer looks check out my Etsy store.


As far as my previous post about my furbaby, she is doing so much better. She is becoming my little piglet again! The internal medicine doc (Wed) said that he couldn't do the u/s-biopsy anyway because of the shot she had on Saturday, but he said she was the picture of a healthy cat. I'm so thankful that God watched over her and took care of her and brought her back to health. She's still on antibiotics, they were for 2 weeks, but her appetite is certainly back and she's just as happy as can be.

9 comments:

Jennifer Murai said...

Yummmm, I love pumpkin in cookies, coffee and brownies. Thanks for posting the recipes. They make my mouth water and I am not pregnant. Congrats. TFS

specialcraftmom4 said...

Okay now I want a pumpkin cookie!!!! Cute journals (:

Enfys said...

Those cookies look,well, good enough to eat :)
Your journals are gorgeous, hope your furbaby is better soon

CathyRose said...

The pumpkin treats look yummy! Your journals look fabulous! I hope you sell a bunch of them.

Mary said...

Your pumpkin chocolate chip cookies look so delicious. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Your books all came out very pretty. Your right these are great for teens and upward.

Glad to hear that your cat is feeling better.

Mary

The Mama Monkey said...

OMGosh! I love pumpkin CC cookies! You have inspired me to make some! I thas probably been 3 years...

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhh those look really yummy!

Anonymous said...

It really is that time of year again isn't it! I hear my cinnamon and nutmeg calling as I type. Yummy!!!

Lorraine said...

yummm...love anything pumpkin!
love all the journals