Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fussy Cuts



I was going through some old Paper Crafts magazines and saw a technique, from Feb '08, that I thought I would give a try. Basically you take your designer paper and cut! I used the Brocade Background DP because I love the swirls. It's a pretty simple card, but I didn't want to overdue it since the DP really adds so much.


I stamped the Baroque Motifs in River Rock on the Old Olive, used my Antique Brass HP around 'Kind' and even took out my Ribbon Originals (Theater) which I tend to hoard. There are a couple of Ice Rhinestones on the DP. There is a layer of River Rock under the DP for depth.

It was fun, but time consuming. Getting all those angles...I certainly wouldn't sit down to make many of these, but one special one is a whole different story.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fabulous! What a neat technique!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!!!!!