Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Big news in our household!!!


After two years of waiting, praying and waiting some more...we've received our



I went to the doctors yesterday for the 'official' word and it's official!
Chelsea is going to be a big sister!
And get this......the due date is our Anniversary!! November 21st!
Looks like I won't look like I'm carrying the turkey this year as the little bundle is due to arrive the week before.

You can keep track with me by watching the 'ticker' at the bottom of my blog
.


Due In NovPhotobucket

http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/85691/katiesniche/caf656e4f043cd7beceaf838def8e824.png

14 comments:

MichelleO said...

CONGRATS! How exciting!

Hafeeza said...

Yahooo!!!

Congrats on your big news!!!

Cheryl KVD said...

Congratulations!!! This is wonderful news!! By the way, check out my blog.....:)
Cheryl

Cheryl KVD said...

Can you send your address to cak_ie@hotmail.com?? I'll get your prize right out to you.
Cheryl

Alex said...

How exciting Katie!! Congratulations! I found your blog through Cheryls - congrats on winning her blog candy - and thought I would check it out! I am a fellow demo and love to browse see what others are up to!! I have you marked in my faves now, so I will check back ofen! Again, congratulations to you and yours on the exciting baby news!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo! Huge congratulations!!! How exciting!

~Emma~ said...

Hi Katie. I am a forces wife as well except mine is the RAF.
Its fantastic news about the baby...you are going to be a mummy again!!

Jean said...

Congratulations on your news!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news, Katie!

Sambalina said...

Congrats Again Katie!! :)

Kerilou said...

Congratulations!! What a blessing. NY Hugs!! Kerilou SCS

Anonymous said...

Big congrats to you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Prayer happens!

Stacy said...

Congratulations! So exciting!!